Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trying to keep my blog up to date.

Ok people, here is the deal. Right now my computer is busted and all the other pictures of Forum Barcelona are on it, which means they are lost. Unfortunately, I cannot add any more pictures at the time being, so I'll be keeping all of you updated by word only.
Studio is really interesting this semester. No AutoCAD, parallel bars on the desk, and no real formal lined drawings. So far all the work has been gesso on black paper, which is a lot more fun than the usual studio work. My other classes aren't that bad either because they are only two hours long, once a week. And the best part, only four day work weeks.
Night life here is pretty interesting. Clubs and bars are truly open usually around 12-1AM and don't close until 5AM. Unfortunately, I have not really enjoyed it as much as a should be because my money is spent on food and studio supplies (who ever thought a sketchbook at the cheapest would be 25 euros). For those who don't know what that is in the US, its approx 37 dollars, but that is short changing it.
Other than everything being pretty expensive, stores closing for three hours in the afternoon for siesta, and an extremely late night life, Europe is still proving to be very interesting and pretty fun. Well sorry for short changing all of you on the pictures I have but I will post them ASAP. Until another time, Hasta Luego!!

No comments: